So day 2 of the challenge, 20 facts about me lets see if I can do this without spoiling any of the future blog posts haha
1. I have a phobia of the job center
2. I didn’t pick up a DLSR till I was 27
3. I suffer with depression and anxiety
4. I have written off 2 cars
5. I had 5 different cars in my first year of driving
6. When I was Younger I wanted to be, a nurse, a dancer, an actress, a choreographer, an air hostess and a holiday rep
7. Im a hopeless romantic
8. I didn’t start driving till I was 23
9. I have size 8 feet!
10. Im an amazing cook (apparently)
11. I believe in Ghosts, spirits and the supernatural
12. I had a motor bike when I was 15
13. I sold my motorbike to get my first mobile phone
14. I always had 2 mobile phone contracts, 6 months apart so I had a new phone every 6 months.
15. I lied to get my first paper round
16. Im a typical Sagittarius.
17. Im a huge Disney fan
18. My hair has been every colour, both on purpose and by accident
19. I love purple
20. I used to go to corporation dressed in white so I would stand out from all the goths and emos!
Do any of these surprise you? Any you think I’v missed? feel free to comment!
stay tuned for day 3- the meaning of my business name!
x Mel x